Starting & Finishing Point : Kartini Port, Jepara
|Hotel Standard Room
|Hotel Suite Room||IDR 1,250,000|
|Resort Standard Room||IDR 3,000,000|
|Resort Suite Room||IDR 3,250,000|
- Ferry Muria return ticket economy class
- 3 nights accommodation:
Economic Backpacker, homestay with fan, shared bathroom, 4-5 persons / room
Economic, homestay with fan, shared bathroom, double room occupancy
Standard, homestay with fan, private bathroom, double room occupancy
Hotel, AC, private bathroom, double room occupancy
Resort, AC, private bathroom, private beach, double room occupancy ng
Hotel and Resort options (rooms are subject to availability)
Blue Laguna Inn Hotel (Standard room)
Karimunjawa Inn Hotel (Standard & Suite room)
Escape Hotel (Standard & Suite room)
Nirwana Resort (Standard & Suite room sea view), Jiwa Quest Resort ( Suite room )
- 5 meals for economic backpacker package (including 2x fresh fish barbeque)
Day 1 : 1x (Lunch)
Day 2 : 2x (Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 3 : 2x (Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 4 : -
9 meals for homestay Economic, Standard, hotel and resort package (including 2x fresh fish barbeque)
Day 1 : 1x (Lunch, dinner)
Day 2 : 2x (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 3 : 3x (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 4 : 1x (Breakfast)
- Island hopping for 2 days
- Snorkel, fin, mask and life vest for snorkeling
- Welcome drink and mineral water during tour
- Entrance fee in Karimunjawa National Marine Park
- Wooden boat for island hopping
- Entrance fee in each destination
- Underwater documentation (1 CD of copied pictures for 1 group)
- Pick up service Karimunjawa port – lodging on arrival and departure (applies to economic, standard, hotel and resort packages)
- Local guide and Tour leader from Explore Solo Community
- Transportation from the participants’ city to the starting point, and vice versa.
- Insurance cost during the tour
- Private cost
- Optional tour (out of the itinerary)
Terms and Conditions
- The pricelist is valid thru December 31st 2013 on regular trip.
- The pricelist is valid for domestic tourists. Entrance fee surcharge for foreigners is IDR 25.000/pax.
- Minimum departure for regular package of Explore Karimunjawa is ten participants. In case that up to 7 days prior to the departure date, the reserving participants are less than 10 persons, the tour will be canceled or will be held by condition that the price will be adjusted to the price of on request package in regards to the number of the participants.
- Reserve and pay deposit of 50% of the total price.
- Extra charge for single room occupancy is
IDR 100.000 for Economic package
IDR 150.000 for Standard package
IDR 300.000 for Standard room hotel package
IDR 450.000 for Suite room hotel package
IDR 1.000.000 for Standard room resort package
IDR 1.500.000 for Suite room resort package
- The deposit is not refundable in any case of cancellation from participants 3 days prior to the departure date.
- The deposit will be refunded 50% in any case of cancellation from participants 7 days prior to the departure date.
- The deposit is fully refunded in any case of cancellation of the ship schedule due to the weather condition or technical problems. However, Explore Solo Community is not responsible for the loss and transportation cost to the starting point.
- Any participants coming late in the starting point 2 hours more than the given time will be considered canceling the trip. Therefore, Explore Solo Community is not responsible for the losses and down payment is not refundable.
- Itinerary is flexible and subject to change due to the weather condition and safety reason.
- Agree with the stated terms and conditions of “Explore Karimunjawa”
ITINERARY “EXPLORE KARIMUNJAWA” 4 days 3 nights
Be ready at 06.00-07.00 in Kartini port, Jepara to crossover to Karimunjawa by Ferry Muria. The boat might leave earlier once it is fully filled with passenger. It needs 6 hours long to crossover to Karimunjawa. Arriving on the island is a free time for the rest of the day and night.
If you’d like to hunt for sunrise, wake up at 5 and we drive you to the spot (this is an optional tour, thus it requires an extra charge). Your island hopping begins at 8.00 with Menjangan Kecil Island as your first destination for snorkeling. Take your lunch at Tanjung Gelam beach while enjoying view of white sandy beach. Your snorkeling activity is continued in Gosong cemara and followed by relaxing or walking around Cemara Kecil Island. As the sun begins to set down, your island hopping is over. Sail back to the main island for putting your feet up and having a free night.
After breakfast, be ready for the second day island hopping. Snorkel and take lunch in Tengah Island. Then continue to Kecil Island for another snorkeling spot. Gosong Tengah is where you can see a sand banks or tiny beach in the middle of the sea. In Menjangan Besar Island you can see pools of sharks and white–bellied Sea Eagle preservation. Approaching dark, it’s time for you to be back to the homestay and enjoy one more free night.
Say goodbye to the island and be ready in the port at 07.00 to have another 6 hours on the boat to Jepara. The tour ends at 14.00 once you step your feet on Kartini port.