- Cabin boat for cruising
- Mattress, pillow and blanket for staying overnight on board
- 1 night accommodation in Labuan Bajo (rooms are subject to availability)
- Economic: Hotel, Economy room, fan, private bathroom
Surya Hotel / Blessing Hotel / Wisata Hotel
- Standard: Hotel, Standard room, AC, private bathroom
Surya Hotel / Blessing Hotel / Gardena Hotel
- Executive: Boutique Hotel, Superior room, AC, private bathroom
Green Hill Labuan Bajo / Golo Hill Top Labuan Bajo / Centro Bajo Hotel
- Picking up service airport – seaport/lodging
- 6 Meals
Day 1: 2 Meals (Lunch, dinner)
Day 2: 3 Meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Day 3: 1 Meals (Breakfast)
- A bottle of mineral water @ 1500 ml / days
- Ranger and entrance fee in Komodo National Park
- Snorkeling set (sharing)
- Tour leader
- Transportation fare from participants’ hometown to the meeting point and vice versa.
- Insurance cost
- Private cost
- Camera retribution in Rinca and Komodo
- Optional tour (not specified in the itinerary)
Terms and Conditions
- The pricelist is valid thru December 31st 2013 on regular trip.
- The pricelist is valid for domestic tourists. Entrance fee surcharge for foreigners is IDR 100.000/pax.
- Minimum departure for regular package of Explore Komodo is six participants. In case that up to 7 days prior to the departure date, the reserving participants are less than 6 persons, the tour will be canceled or will be held by condition that the price will be adjusted to the price of on request package in regards to the number of the participants.
- Reserve and pay deposit of 50% of the total price.
- Deluxe package reservation is made for minimal 2 persons. In case that that is made individually, the package will be downgraded to the economic one or single room occupancy will be applied by disbursing
IDR 125.000 for Economic package
IDR 200.000 for Standard package
IDR 300.000 for Executive package
- The deposit is not refundable in any case of cancellation from participants 5 days prior to the departure date.
- The deposit will be refunded 50% in any case of cancellation from participants 7 days prior to the departure date.
- Any participants coming late in the starting point 2 hours more than the given time will be considered canceling the trip. Therefore, Explore Solo Community is not responsible for the losses and down payment is not refundable.
- Itinerary is flexible and subject to change due to the weather condition and safety reason.
- Agree with the stated terms and conditions of “Explore Komodo”
ITINERARY “EXPLORE KOMODO SAILING TRIP” 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS
Welcome to Labuan Bajo airport. Your picking up service is between 11.00 – 12.00 GMT+8. Lunch is taken during the way to Labuan Bajo water port to begin the cruising. The giant ancient lizards await you in the island named Rinca. Rinca is not only a home to the Komodo, but also to cattle, bulls, monkeys, deer, boars, etc. Your trekking activity lasts as the day turns to evening. Night is open for you to watch the starry sky on the boat during your ongoing sailing to Kalong Island
Feel the fresh air as the first light breaks. Your cruise now heads to Komodo Island. Explore the island where you can see not only Komodo but also animals which also exist in Rinca Island. Noon is the perfect time for snorkeling, so let’s sail to Pink beach where you can see pink sand along the seashore and get under the water to witness the pristine coral reefs. After snorkeling, you better move ashore for it is worth to see the sights. Afternoon is time for you to get back to the port of Labuan Bajo and return to hotel. And you are free to spend the night.
Feel the fresh air as the first light break as your boat ashore at Gili Laba. Trekking to the top of the island will be paid by the stunning scenic view. Come down to Pink beach afterward, where you can see pink sand along the seashore and get under the water to witness the pristine coral reefs.Your cruise now heads to Komodo Island where you can closely see the giant Lizard in the natural habitat. As the sun set, the view is thousands of bats flying out of their nest to hunt for their dinner.
After your breakfast and checking out, at 08.00 we drive you to Batu Cermin Cave. The cave is +/- 200 meter long. It is said that it was a trenches which can be seen from the hardened coral reefs and other sea creatures in its wall. Your time leaving the cave is at 10.00 and estimated to arrive at the airport in 30 minutes. And your adventurous sailing trip in Komodo, ends.